1. Introduction to the website
According to the § 55 Abs. 2 RStV, these are the details of the people responsible for this website.
Owner: Carlos Peris Navarro
Postal address : Mergellstr. 11 – 21073 Hamburg, Germany
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General use conditions
The use of the website EspritGamer.com implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use as described below. These conditions may be modified or complemented at any time, so the users of EspritGamer.com are therefore invited to consult them in a regular manner.
This site is normally accessible to any users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by Carlos P.N., who will in such case communicate to users beforehand the dates and times of the intervention. The website EspritGamer.com is updated regularly by the Owner.
3. Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with care. However, we can not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for our own contents on these pages according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
4. Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are for private, non-commercial use only. As far as the contents on this side were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are considered. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you should still be aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a note. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
6. Description of the service
The purpose of the website EspritGamer.com is to provide information on all the company’s activities. The Owner strives to provide on EspritGamer.com as accurate information as possible. However, the owner cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by himself or by the third party partners who provide him with this information.
7. Limitation regarding technical data
8. Liability limitations
Carlos PN cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the site EspritGamer.com a >, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
Carlos PN cannot also be held responsible for indirect damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of a chance) resulting from the use of the site EspritGamer.com .
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area or comments) are available to users. Carlos P.N. reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in Germany, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Carlos PN also reserves the right to question the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, whatever the medium used ( text, photography, etc.).
9. Hyperlinks and cookies
The site EspritGamer.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the permission of Carlos PN. , Carlos PN does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and assumes no liability for this fact.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can, however, configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
- In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate by clicking on Ok.
- Under Edge: click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three small dots). Select Settings. Then go to the Privacy and Security tab. In the Cookies section, choose to block cookies.
- In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Configure the Conservation rules on: use personalized parameters for history. Finally check the box to block cookies.
- In Safari: click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click on Content settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- Under Chrome: click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click on preferences. In the Privacy tab, you can block cookies.